Friday, May 25, 2012

Confessional Friday!


It's time to confess ladies... so link up!

1. I am about to jump out of my chair for joy that I  have a THREE day weekend... and I only WORK three days next week. Monday I'm off for Memorial day, and Friday I'm off for Andy's "mandatory family fun day" with his platoon. So excited.

2. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, couldn't be more excited. My roots are making theirselves known!

3. I've had a glass of wine the last 3 nights. I have an alcoholic drink MAYBE once a month if that, but it's just been that kind of week.

4. My hubby is off today, and I'm super jealous. :(

5. I was even jealous of Daisy who was in my spot in the bed right next to her daddy snoring away.

6. My baby brother graduates today. From high school. And I'm not there.
It sucks.

7. I could drink about 6 more cups of coffee and still not feel awake today :/

8. I had my phone interview yesterday, now cross your fingers for me ..... please.

9. I might just sleep all weekend.

Happy weekend folks!

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend, it's been that kind of week for me too - I had wine three nights too! Praying that your phone interview goes well! Happy Weekend:)

    ReplyDelete