Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend wrap up!

Good Monday morning my lovely people!!
I hope you are rested and ready to take on the week....  because I, quite frankly, am not :)

... but that's ok because it's a 4 day work week and I start my new job today at 11.

Here's our weekend... picture style!

Friday night we went to dinner with our friends Todd, Kelly and Emily then the girls went and got pedicures, and the guys went to Lowe's to get stuff for the grill. Such a typical guys/girls night right?? :)

 Daisy and I hanging out waiting for Andy to come home from his guys night.
She was fast asleep.... it was around midnight.... the girl puts herself to bed no later than 9:30. She's like her momma ;)

We BBQ'd on Sunday.... yummm!!
We had steak, baked potatoes, and veggie/chicken ka'bob's.
(chicken, grape tomatoes, yellow squash, red, orange and yellow peppers.... DELISH!)
Kudo's to our chef Todd!

My parents got Andy and I our grill for our birthday last year, we love it!
Do you see Daisy staring Emily down, hoping she'd drop some chicken!

Sweet Emily. She told Andy and I that she loved us at least 5 times! She is so precious!!
We love you too Em!


My suga' and I!

Happy Monday folks! 



2 comments:

  1. Super cute pics - looks like you guys had a great weekend! I need to take a page out of your book and take more pictures over the weekends. I am terrible at it, and as a blogger, that's a no-no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday friend!
    Looks like you guys had a pretty great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete