Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Little of this, little of that!

I woke up this morning not feeling so well..... was about 10 minutes late to work because I was moving a little slow (thank you Aunt Flow)... and then I get an email with this....
Our wedding book that I worked on last night has been received and is in the process of being printed and mailed to us. Huge sigh of relief since we celebrated our 1 YEAR wedding anniversary almost 2 months ago... but hey, better late than never right??
Shout out to my mom's BFF and my "blonde mom" Betti who got us this wonderful gift card so we could get this book that we will cherish FOREVER!! And thank you Shutterfly for having gift cards that don't expire for procrastanators like moi.

And then I just remembered that it's a 4 day work week... so today is really WEDNESDAY! How excited am I?! and THIS Friday Andy and I get our 90 minute couples massage.... which we desperately need.



And then we might go walk around this park...


And all this makes this day just better already :)

We are watching our friends sweet little boy tonight and we are so excited! This kid is absolutely adorable! I'm making his favorite meal Spaghetti, so he'll be a happy camper!

I have a very dumb important question.... how do I reply to people when they leave a comment? I try to go to their blog and comment back, but I want to personally send them a message.
So.. if you have been commenting, I'm not ignoring you!! I LOVE your comments!! Please keep them coming! :)

Happy Tuesday-Wednesday people!


3 comments:

  1. I was a total slacker on wedding pictures too and waited over 6 months to even print any of mine for frames around the house. There are still pictures I keep meaning to print and haven't - and our one year anniversary is at the end of the month! Also, if anyone responds with instructions on how to reply to comments, please share those with me! I cannot figure out how to enable replies to comments so that I can respond to individual ones. So frustrating! The instructions on Blogger are no help - they don't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete