Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{insert clever title here}




I want a clever fancy catchy title... like... Keeping up with the Kardashians... maybe Rock and Roll with the Rodriguez's?? anyone have any ideas??

I have no cute title for this post either. I guess my brain is just shot.

Anywho.... here's what happened as far as the weekend goes (via pictures of course)...


We got to keep our friends little boy Friday night to Saturday afternoon... we had SO MUCH FUN!! we love this little boy so much!! Here we were in the car on the way to take Daisy to the dog park.

Cutie!

Hanging out watching Astro Boy!


On the way home, this girl was pooped!! So was CJ! :) They both ran their little hearts out!

I never realized the hype of Essie brand nail polish.... I do now! it stays on for so long!! I am in love!

Enjoying some popcorn :) CJ's favorite! Daisy's face cracks me up here.

Has anyone tried these? I love them!

Daisy was laying BEHIND Andy's head last night... she's a silly girl.

My 3 things I need on the way home from work (on my 45 minute commute).... Garth Brooks, cruise control and a phone call with my mom :)

How was your weekend??



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice weekend!
    I love your 3 things you need on your way home from week. Mine are pretty similar :)

    ReplyDelete