Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Letters!




Dear Husband: Thank you for cleaning up last night, I REALLY appreciate it! Dear Daisy: You drive me crazy how you can't pee and poop on the same trip outside.... and the big scratch you gave me this morning, not appreciated! Dear new job: I adore you! You have made going to work fun again! Dear blog: I'm sorry I've been distant lately, The new job has taken up lots of my time! Dear Husband: I'm SUPER excited for our 90 minute couples massage that we have scheduled in 5 hours :) Dear Weekend: Thank you for being 3 days instead of 2. Dear Daisy: Ok, ok I'll take you out for the third time. 


I'm having trouble uploading a picture... so none at this time, but I'll take plenty this weekend! 
:)

2 comments:

  1. With all these hubby's doing cleaning, I'm going to have to have a long talk with mine :)

    Enjoy your weekend & that amazing massage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl with those massages!

    ReplyDelete