Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thank you Pinterest...

First off.... our pasta had WAY too much salt in it last night... we are in desperate need of groceries (going tonight to the store... not to worry)... so I pulled whatever I could from the back of the pantry. Well it just so happen to be one of those Pasta Roni things... it's probably been in there since we moved in 2 1/2 months ago... whatever, don't judge. So. last night I made pork chops, grilled squash and some pasta roni, well now I feel like a swelled up pregnant lady :(

No, I am not pregnant, but they get very swollen towards the end. Or so I've heard.

Anyways, I'm sitting here sucking down the water in hopes that this will flush out... but 72 ounces later.... nothing :(

Thanks for letting me get that out. My body is annoyed. From the hair on my head all the way down to my sausages of toes. seriously. swollen.

Annnnnywho....

Who loves Pinterest? I know I do. Sometimes I like to get ideas off there and try them out... as you've seen on previous posts... so here's my latest endeavour...

The infamous... glitter nail.






So... I gave it a shot, and here's what I came up with...
Please excuse me, I am in desperate need of a professional manicure :)


You like? I do. And it was super easy. Just some glitter polish and whatever nail polish you prefer :)

Happy painting ladies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment