Friday, March 2, 2012

Fess up!

Blonde Ambition had a pretty serious surgery, so "confessional Friday" is on yo' own this week!
 So here we go!!

{1.} Whew. This week has been rough!

T.G.I.F. folks. Seriously. Thank goodness it's Friday!

{2.} Oopsie!

Sorry about the no post-Thursday... I started to write a few different things, and then ended up deleting them all because my brain was just mush!
Thursday was rough. At 5:30 am our beloved Daisy got out of the house, and after almost an hour of chasing her... we got her back inside. Needless to say, she was pooped. So were we! The nice thing is she was out in the house all day and she didn't do a darn thing! No hats were torn up, no Dasini water bottles shredded, no random pieces of toilet paper laying around... nada! She sure was tired tho! She was so tired that after I told her 3 times to go lay on her bed... she finally did! And stayed there!

See.. I have proof :)
The girl loves her sleep!

{3.} I hate the Doctor.

Yesterday afternoon I had another doctors appointment... My thyroid is improving but still not where it should be. It's frustrating, they had to increase my medication again... but.. I just talked to my SIL and she told me about a Holistic place in Savannah, so I am going to give them a call and see what they can do for me.... if I can change this by diet I would love to! Click HERE  to read about what I have. The most frustrating part for me is that when I get real hot, I can't cool down. However, when I'm cold.. I can't warm up. Since it's getting warm here, I'm hoping the Thyroid starts to balance itself out so I don't feel like an oven all the time! :)

{4} I'm in love with this cute face!

My SIL sent me some pictures of sweet Jackson and I just had to share them with you! This boy is pure sweetness!

Good hygiene :)

Falling asleep during meal time... no big deal.

Story time with daddy! :) This is the book my brother learned his ABC's on :)

{5.} Girl Scout Cookies

Andy and I walked way out of our way to avoid the door at the PX where the girl scouts were sitting... ridiculous that we don't have that much self control that we have to walk complete opposite direction... maybe? but we got some exercise in trying to avoide them!

{6.} Blog complaint...

I want more blog friends. I wish my Sister in Law's would get on here... (that's you Liz, Jade, Casie, Charity)... I'd like to keep up with Maryland, California and Idaho! :) now let's get you on the blogging band wagon! And maybe some cousins too??

My confessions are boring... but that's all I got this Friday.

What are your weekend plans?
Tonight we are having date night, tomorrow we are watching my coworkers baby and Sunday no plans yet... mabye the doggie park... but definitely some time in the great outdoors since it's suppose to be in the 60's - 70's this weekend! 

TGIF people!  

2 comments:

  1. Jackson is too adorable! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Randi, I am not sure if you have access to my blog or not but if you want to let me know what email address to use. Thanks for updating yours it's fun to know what is going on out there in Georgia. Tell Andy hi! :)

    ReplyDelete