Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pot o' Gold!

I know, I know... I said I wouldn't be back for a few days but I just had to share this...
Never in my life would I have thought I would like gold for an accessory... but that time is here.

I found some bracelets at a store in our mall the other day  (on sale of course.... $3.90) ,and I'm in love! I also found a cute dress to wear tomorrow and it too was on sale!  ($19.99 -- thank you Target!)
 ( I don't pay full price for hardly anything!  I'm frugal like that....you can thank my mom!)
 So I thought I would share my outfit with you...

Navy blue and cream dress... I always thought stripes were bad, but it's actually really cute... it fits well enough to not excentuate the curvier parts! ;)



Cream colored nails... and bright toes of course :)

and I have some cute gold flat sandals, and I'm off to find some earrings on my break.... it's so convenient and dangerous at the same time to have our college in the mall! ayyy yii yii!

Now really... see you in a few days! :)


1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING gold right now, too! Your dress and bracelets are ADORABLE...great nail color too!

    ReplyDelete