Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Conffesionals....

It's time for Friday Confessional's  at Leslie's blog and I have a few tough ones so here we go!

{1} It's my LAST day as a receptionist and I'm beyond excited.... I need a new manager because my old director left and it's been awful since she left. I'm usually a sweet, happy go lucky, don't talk bad about anyone type of person, but y'all... this has been BRUTAL!

{2} Thank goodness for my lovely coworker/friend Melody who will listen to my whining because without her I don't think I could make it through these last few work days.

{3} Remember my shopping spree from yesterday? Still haven't tried the pants on... the shirt however, I love and am wearing today :)

{4} I might go buy another in a different color.

{4} I have worn my hair up in a "poof bang with a back bun" hairstyle for 2 days now. It's just been that kind of week. And my highlights are growing out. But... that is getting fixed tomorrow, thank goodness.

{5} My hubby is having a "guys night" later and I'm sad. I like to be with my husband whenever I can, and I'm not one to sit at home without him. It sucks.

{6} I don't want to be that wife who says "no, you can't go out"... so I'm putting my feelings aside and going with it. If you see me tweeting at midnight, you'll know why.

{7} I start my new job on Monday and I'm excited. Beyond excited. Thrilled. and just plain ecstatic. Mainly to be in a different department. This week has been awful.

{8} Before Andy goes for guys night we are having dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant and I plan to have a margarita. Yep. It's been that kind of a week.

{9} I have absolutely no pictures in this post and I don't feel one bit bad about it.

{10} We went to a "Fro-Yo" place last night... and for those that aren't down with the lingo... that means Frozen Yogurt... I felt very healty until I got to the topping part. I'm just going to stop there.

{11} My top today is navy blue... my skirt is denim (it's a cute denim, not like old lady long denim), my accessories are a creamy/golden color, and my shoes are black. FASHION ALERT. I've yet to buy brown sandals, and I'm going at lunch... so for two and a half more hours I have to keep wearing these black shoes and hide my feet the best I can under my desk.

Don't judge. It's that kind of week.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh lordy lady, sounds like a rough week! Hope you have a fabulous and relaxing weekend. I totally want my hubby home with me when he can be. I suppose I'm one of those really whiny wives LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will and I don't like doing things without each other either! Even if he has guy nights- I come along! It helps that I don't drink and can be the DD. It's a good excuse to tag a long!

    ReplyDelete