Friday, March 9, 2012

Confessional Friday!

Link up over at Blonde Ambition for some Friday confessionals!!
Here are mine...

{1.} I was actually contemplating getting rid of Daisy yesterday. GASP. I know... our little princess is our BABY! But when the little pooch chews up our nice things and causes arguments and stress between her dady and I.... I was thinking it was time to get rid of her.
BUT don't worry folks, we came back to our senses and realized she's a puppy and she's going to act up... and when she snuggled right in the middle of us last night and was sleeping under the blanket while we watched TV... we seemed to have forgotten the mess Andy came home to... the down comforter that was tore apart all over the house... it looked like Denver Colorado in the middle of a blizzard. not good. The big couch pillow that she DESTROYED, I can fix that.
P.S. I'm sorry if you come over in the mean time and you have to lean against a little throw pillow, you can thank Daisy :) (that was meant for you Todd, Kelly, Casie, Carlos, and Melody) . I think you are our only visitors.

{2.} All I could think about when I took Daisy to the dog park yesterday was "how can I give this sweet girl away to strangers??" ... so glad I don't have to. I really love her. And, I'm not going to give up on her THAT easily. Now if she bites one of our future babies, she's outta there. Let's hope that doesn't happen.
(don't worry, she wouldn't harm a fly)


{3.} Because this week has been ABSOLUTELY nuts, Andy and I are going to have a nice quiet and calm weekend... with a trip or two to the dog park.... and I couldn't be happier! I'm exhausted folks.

{4.} I miss my mom.
I miss her all the time, but sometimes I just miss her more. My mom and I are super close, and living away from her is so hard. This is just one of those weeks where I'd like to go to their house, have a "lifetime Sunday" and have her scratch my head and tell me that everything will be ok.



Do me a favor, if you have your mom close... go give her a big hug!

{5.} I had a slurpee from Target the other day... it was my "something red" for March Photo A Day.. and I kinda want another one. It was so delicious.



{6.} I applied for a job (in a different department where I work now).. and I really hope I get it. I need a change, I love my boss now, but I just need to do more with myself. I feel like I go home at night wondering if I even used my brain. SO if you could, say a prayer and think happy thoughts that they want me and hire me for the position... it's kind of like what I did before, just not for a doctor :)
p.s. Dr. Bob if you are reading this, I sure miss working for you! every day of my life! Don't forget your promise to hire me back if we ever get back to Boise :) say hi to Gretchen for me too! :) and the kids!

{7.} TGIF. 'nuff said.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Randi, thank you for your sweet comment on my post earlier! Glad to find another Charming Charlie lover :) I enjoyed reading your post! I know it seems hard now, but the pup will calm down eventually. Trust me. My husband and I have a Doberman who is about a year and a half now, and she is just now starting to calm down. We went through a few months where she ruined several things - clothing, shoes, pillows - you name it - and I had some of the same thoughts you did! She is past that stage now (thank God) and is so much better. So, take heart! It does get better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I think Daisy looks sweet, even if she is naughty and chews on things that shouldn't be chewed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weiser doesn't usually chew things, but JUST IN CASE I shut all the doors to the bedrooms before I leave...you can never be too careful ;) Ps. I wish we were on the same post too!

    ReplyDelete