Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bargain day!

I am on a ROLL today y'all!

This morning I got a groupon deal for Andy and I.... 90 minute couples massage for us for $40.00!!

Yes, Four - Zero people!

To say we are excited about this would be the understatement of the YEAR! 
So... next Friday Andy and I are going to get pampered! :) It will be the perfect end to my first week of my new position!

 THEN... at lunch, I went and walked around the mall trying to find new work pants... and boy did I score!
I got these pants...


for $12.99 each people....

buy 1 and get 1 50 % off of these....

(sorry dad)

and a super cute navy blue button up top and a few cardigans!
I have PLENTY of shirts... I just needed a little cardigan or two to make them pop! :)

And then because I HAD to spend a little bit more to get the big discount I got some cute earrings! :)

I might just go buy a lotter ticket with this kind of luck!!

So I've saved about $250.00 today! .... and I'm done for a few months ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great deals, especially the massage! Hope you all enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete