Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WILW!



It's time again! Link up HERE if you want to tag along!

{1.}

I am loving this Military Prayer (author unknown)... but it sure does speak to this Army wife's heart!

Give me greatness
of heart to see,
difference between duty and
his love for me.
Give me understanding so that
I may know,
when duty calls him,
he must go.
Give me a task to do each day,
to fill the time
when he's away.
When he's in a foreign land,
keep him safe
and in your loving hand.
And Lord, when duty
is in the field,
please protect him
and be his shield.
And Lord, when his deployment
is too long,
please stay with me
and keep me strong.

{2.}

I love that I'm cheesy enough to want to get this bumper sticker...


{3.}

I'm loving this puppy... even tho she keeps getting out of her kennel, she's still a doll!



{4.}

I'm loving this weather we are having! I might be outside getting a little sun burn this weekend! :)
Notice I didn't say tan?? I don't tan.


{5.}

I'm loving that it's already Wednesday... and that we are watching my coworkers daughter this weekend for a few hours! :) Baby fix!!!

{6.}

And of course, I'm always and forever loving this man (and I love this picture alot too!)


What are you loving today??



No comments:

Post a Comment