Thursday, February 16, 2012

They don't call me Random Randi for nothin!

I've had a sour attitude this week... I'm human.
I've been short with my husband, with Daisy, with people at work... I'm not sure why, but I just have.
I had to sit myself down last night and give myself a good talking to, and have a good cry and I feel a little better... but I'll definitely feel better when the weeeknd gets here. It's been a stressful week, and frankly I'm just ready to sleep in and relax a little.

The weekend will start off great, tomorrow I have a lunch with my brother, SIL and Andy... and then we are just going to have a nice calm Friday evening and Saturday I'm taking Andy for an anniversary date in the morning and then my brother and SIL are coming over to hang out, and Sunday we are celebrating 1 year of marriage!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

It seems like I was just putting the finishing touches on our big day and now we are celebrating 1 year!
I fall more and more in love with him every day, and wonder how in the world he puts up with me (especially on weeks like this...) and he probably wonders how I put up with him (he's amazing, but he ain't perfect).

Anywho....
I had to add this picture of Daisy, this is what she does while I get ready in the mornings... she likes to eat her food while I eat my cereal, and then she sits and watches me do my makeup and my hair... once in a while I'll pretend like I'm putting blush on her and then she licks me (her way of saying thank you)...and we go about our business :)

(please excuse her eye bugers, I cleaned them out after I took the picture of course)

Happy Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment