Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Love Story...



1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
Since May of 2010.
2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
We've known each other for about 8 years, we met through his sister, she was my best friend... and never in a million years did I think I would date "Liz's brother!" ... haha!
3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
360 Days!


4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? 
We got married in a hotel ballroom back home in Boise, Idaho... it was a good size wedding with about 200 people!
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another?
I'm his sweetheart, honey, love, baby or babe... and he's my love, babe, or hubby.
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
{1.} How he's so very patient with me... I can be going a million miles a minute and he knows exactly how to calm me down when I get frustrated, stressed, anxious, or worrisome. He's my rock!
{2.} How he loves kids... I've always wanted someone who just loves kids and he is so amazing with them and I can see it with our nephews, he's just such a loving guy period!!
{3.} He can always make me laugh. Even when I'm mad, sad, grumpy, or just not "in the mood" for anything, the man can always put a smile on my face.
7. Tell us how he proposed?
We had gone to see the Twilight movie and we came home and had Burger King to go, I went into my bedroom to change and came out and he met me in the doorway and said the sweetest most intimate things to me, and asked me to marry him :) It was my perfect proposal!

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
He's neither :)
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Probably movie and couch... but sunset dinner on the beach would be fun too! I'm up for anything!
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
Start a family... we both love kids so much, and for now our fur-baby is good... but some day we want to have little kiddos.
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
I'll probably make dinner and we'll watch tv.
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
Earrings - but I've already ordered them... thanks to my SIL! :)
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Slow to anger and quick to forgive. That's 2 but it goes hand in hand! :)
14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.

I chose this picture because of how Andy looks so gentle and at peace, and it shows how happy I am... That's what love is to me :)


Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous;
love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly;
it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails...But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment