Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eleven Things

Leslie over at Blonde Ambition did a game where you post 11 random facts about yourself and then answer 11 questions... here's the rules (and you must post them)
 
~post 11 fun facts about yourself
~answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
~tag 11 people and link them in your post
~let them know you have tagged them
 
Ready... Set.... GO!
 
11 Facts about me....
 
{1}
I have always wanted to be a brunette. I am right now and I enjoy it, but I do miss my blonde a little bit.
{2}
I have always wanted 5 or 6 kids, until recently ... I now see how expensive kids are, and our kid is just a dog! Maybe 2 or 3 at the most.
{3}
 I can shake my eyeballs. It's creepy.
{4}
I want big plumpy lips like Angelina Jolie. Always have.
{5}
I always wanted to experience living in the south. I never thought I would, and now that I have... I'll take the West Coast anyday.
{6}
I love Taco Bell. I could eat it every day (don't worry, I don't)
{7}
I secretly wish I could wear fake eyelashes every day... I love the look of long lashes... unfortunately I don't have any... but my husband does, so our kids might be in luck! :)
{8}
I always have to have my nails painted, I feel naked if they aren't.
{9}
on that note, my toenails haven't seen the light of day since I was little... my toes are always painted too!
{10}
I blast the "Whitney Houston station" on the way home and try to sing along with her.
{11}
I try to remember everyone I come in contact with is a mother, daughter, father, son, grandma, grandpa and to treat them how I would want my family to be treated.
 
And here were her questions...
 
1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
The Kardashians. Don't judge. I always love their look... of course I'd have to be about 100 pounds soaking wet to fit into them...
 
2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
I would be a nice neude pump... it does, after all, go with everything.
 
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being lied to.
 
4. Favorite song of all-time?
I don't have one in particular, but anything sung by Garth Brooks.
 
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why? (If you don't like animals, we can't be friends.)
A dog definitely... cat's are too moody!
 
6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
Pedicure, manicure, massage, nap, time with my hubby and Daisy, shopping spree... I think that about covers it!
 
7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
Anything my mom or MIL cook! Those women know their way around a kitchen!
 
8. What scares you the most? (This can be deep and complex or shallow...whateva you feel like!)
Anything happening to my husband. Sure do love that man!
 
9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Niki Minaj or however you spell her name.
 
10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self? 
Don't worry so much about what others think, just focus on yourself and family.
 
11. What's your Starbucks order?
Vanilla Latte'.

Your turn! Answer the questions and then tell us about yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment