Friday, February 10, 2012

Confessional Friday!


It's Confessional Friday on Blonde Ambition so here I go...

1.) I am BEYOND happy that it's Friday! I say this every week, but seriously this week has been a kicker! One of these days I won't have to say TGIF! but today is not that day. :)

2.) We found a new Mexican restaurant and I LOVE it... like, love it ALMOST as much as my Yaya's cooking... almost. It's so great, and authentic! We went there twice last week and I'm going to try to convince Andy to take me there tonight. Best bean dip, ever.

3.) We are taking Daisy to doggie day care tomorrow again, we are going to my brother's birthday dinner and I don't want her to be stuck in her kennel again... the confession part... this is like her 3rd week in a row of going... but she LOVES it, and we love it because she gets to interact with other dogs, and she comes home clean with her nails trimmed... and it's CHEAP! Like 20 bucks for all that plus staying for almost 30 hours. Totally worth it folks. Totally.

4.) I clean my wedding rings with this almost every other day... and it is always shiney and I love it! It's this brand, but mine comes with a little toothbrush... like $5.00 at Wal Mart, totally cheap and totally worth it.

5.) I cleaned our apartment last night, so I don't have to do it this weekend! And I washed some of the laundry, so I should only have to do 2 or 3 loads this weekend and THAT'S IT! Woo Hoo! I'm feeling less stressed already!

6.)  I love that my husband writes on our "I Love You" board more than I do... My love language is "words of affirmation"... and that board is my best friend.

7.) I got this yesterday, and it made me have butterflies. I love him so much.


8.) As much as I love taking Daisy to doggie day care, I know that I will miss her so much :( I have a love hate relationship with that place.

9.) I may or may not have just drank a can of Diet Coke at 9:30 in the AM. It's been that kind of week folks.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I hope your weekend is fantastic!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment