Friday, February 3, 2012

Confessional Friday....


Link up HERE !!

1.) I adore my husband. I know you know, but I really just love that man. He is so so sweet. I'm a lucky lady.

2.) I just saw a video of my nephew Jackson and it made me tear up. I miss that kid. :(

3.) On the kid note, I'm scared my kids will be little stinkers... I know I will love them just the same, but I don't want to be THAT mom that always has a crying or rude kid. :(

4.) I am SO beyond happy it's Friday. I just wanted to stay in the warm bed today and not move!

5.) I love weight watchers. I love even more that we are having BLTA's for dinner... and that I can have those! and normal food in general.

6.) I love weight watchers even more because on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY I can have some normal food, in moderation of course.

7.) I dyed my hair myself last night... it's official, I'm a brunette. And I love it!!



Sorry the picture is flipped.

8.) Because I have a new hair style, I took about 35 1 or 2 pictures to make sure I could get that perfect one! I didn't get one so instead I gave up.

9.) I am actually excited to mop my floors because I luuuuurve my Shark steam mop so much.

10.) We don't have any plans tomorrow and that is TOTALLY fine with me!

5 comments:

  1. I may be biased, but I really like you as a brunette. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so great! I think it looks really natural on you! Your so pretty!

    xo.britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair looks great ! I have a question could you email me please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, it totally worries me that I'll have "that" kid as well! I'm going to do my best to avoid it ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the hair color!! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete