Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Choose this. Not that.

I have been busting my ba-donk-a-donk lately to try and make healthier choices... don't get me wrong, there are times that I splurge... but I make sure and log it in my weight watchers!

I have decided I don't want to be someone who DOES NOT eat unhealthy stuff... trust me, I'd like to enjoy a candy bar, a little bag of chips, or a pastry once in a while... but I would also like to be someone who loves to eat healthy veggies and fruit too.

So here's what I've been doing... and I would love your advice or suggestions!

Rather than having a muffin as a morning snack, I have an apple.
Instead of having soda, I have water with a lemon in it.
When I would love to eat a Butterfinger, I eat a chocolate chip granola bar.

I chose this healthier version, not that fatty-worth a lotta points- version.

Tonight... for dinner, rather than having fried chicken (which sounds so delicious) with mashed potatoes and a Sister Schuberts roll... we are having grilled chicken stir fry with brown rice...
Choose this, not that people!

Let me tell you, if I can do it... anyone can do it.
I lost 1 pound last week, I'm hoping for 3 or 4 this week!
We can do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment