Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Whew....

Whew. We made it through Monday!
Was yours like mine? I had a BAD case of the Monday's! So bad that my hair was even in a bun and I hardly put makeup on... I just wasn't havin it! I had planned on going home to cook dinner.... but this is what we had instead...
And it was amazing.

Andy and I have decided that Mondays are just brutal and that we are going to either have a whatever you can find type dinner or go out or order in.... and last night we made an executive decision to just order Chili's to go! It was brilliant!

Anyways... now that we are through with Monday...  here's what I have planned tonight...


Catching up on my episodes of American Idol.... haven't seen any yet.... go me.

Making BLTA's for dinner... bacon, lettuce, tomatoe and avocado's of course.... :)


Smelling these wonderful scents of fabric softner and Tide while washing a load of towels...

and watching this while I fold....

and of course hanging out with my favorite man and dog while doing it all! :)


Happy Tuesday! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment