Monday, January 9, 2012

We are home!

We are now moved into our new apartment on post!
So far, so good. However... most of it has been exhausting because we were moving in, unpacking, decorating, and sleeping! ha! Andy moved all day Friday and even stayed up to help me hang curtains until about 11:30 that night... then Saturday we went back to the old apartment to get a few more loads and moved all day and finally stopped around 5:30 so we could go grocery shopping, then Sunday we got up and Andy went back to the old place to make one last sweep while I unpacked.  I stopped counting after the 9th load of laundry and 15th bag that was unpacked. haha.... anyways, we finally got done around 6 last night and both showered, and ate dinner in bed because we were just so exhausted! I even took a nap and then was back asleep by 10!
The good thing about moving... you get a nice workout! :) I am feeling it today!

I haven't taken any pictures of the apartment yet... I will do that once it's completely set up... but here are some of our little princess, who is feeling quite comfy in the new place! Anywhere that she has mommy and daddy's bed, she's fine!

This is what she did while I put the clothes away :)

I got up to go to the bathroom and she was quick on stealing my spot!

On her way home from "doggie daycare" on Friday.

She literally slept ALL afternoon Friday, she would not budge!

No comments:

Post a Comment