Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two Thousand and Eleven!

First off.... go 'Bama.
After that first game earlier this season between Alamaba and LSU, last night's win was pretty awesome for them... sure wish we could have watched it! but we are still without TV :(


and now back to the post....


2.0.1.1.

I still can't believe it's 2012! It seems like I was just putting the final touches on our wedding and now it's almost our 1 year anniversary! How did that happen?!

I wanted to do a re-cap of the year and am about 10 days late... but hey, that's just how we roll these days!

January: Andy finalized our 1st apartment and I finalized our wedding plans! Well, with my mom's help of course! :)

February: February 18th Andy flew in, the 19th we got married, the 20th he flew back to Georgia, the 21st I got in the car with my mom and my mom's best friend and we spent 4 amazing days driving to Georgia! ... And then the ladies left, and Andy and I started our journey in the South!
March: We went on a honeymoon to Orlando, Florida! We went shopping, sat pool-side, went to Sea World, and just enjoyed time together!!

April: We finally received our stuff (took the Army a little while to move it!) and I set up our home!

May: I got a job! And... our sweet little Daisy came into our lives!! At the time... an 8 pound bundle of cuteness that we learn to love even through the messes in the house and the chewing of the carpet! 

June: My mom and sister came to visit! We went back to Orlando to hit Disney World this time... And while they were here, Andy had his knee surgery!! Thank goodness for their help! I would have drowned!

July: Continous rehab for Andy, potty training for Daisy, running around for Randi!

August: Amazing birthday day for me planned by my husband!! A tumor was diagnosed in my right Ovary and surgery for me this time!

September: Recovery mode for Andy and I both! Daisy still being her crazy self!! Andy had his birthday and got the NFL Sunday Ticket... football all around our home!

October: Still a little recovery going on for us, spending time with each other and Daisy!

November: I cooked my very first Thanksgiving dinner!! :)

December: We got to go home and to Arizona for Christmas and New Years!! It was awesome!

January: Our home was broken into and we are now living on post... and the rest is to be continued! ;)

What a busy busy year it has been for our family! We wouldn't trade a thing tho!
We have already started our list of goals for 2012... have you??

No comments:

Post a Comment