Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This is my goal...

To wear this is my goal...



With this man by my side...



and this helping me keep track....


I WILL ACCOMPLISH IT!!!!

Yep... I started weight watchers {again} this morning... and I'm so powered up and ready to go! I made a meal plan, a grocery list, and have set goals with rewards! So here we go! I know I can do this, I've done it before and I know with Andy's support I can do it again! He's going to do it with me... and I am so excited!
So... I will feature some weight watchers stuff every now and then :)

Other news.... we got to facetime with Frank and the kiddos last night! I just love these boys and miss them so much!! :(

Seriously... I just want to cuddle him and kiss those cheeks! so so cute!!!

And how about this dog collar?! We NEED this for Daisy!!! She would look adorbs! now if I can convince my husband of the same thing...

have a GREAT Tuesday!!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment