Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our own pony...

I know I talk about our dog Daisy, a lot, but let's face it... she's our baby! So if you don't want to read about another Daisy post.... check back tomorrow :)

We were laying in bed last night watching TV (the 3 of us) and Andy mentions to me that he had seen a great dane yesterday and that we were going to have our very own pony for a dog... and I think he is right! What brought it up was Daisy had left for a minute and we wondering where she had gone... well she was crying for more food... so I fed her some more, she ate that so I gave her a little more... the girl had 5 1/2 cups of food yesterday!! Now, our dog doesn't eat much... we'll fill her bowl up about 1 1/2 - 2 cups of food in the morning and evening... well she will really just eat when she wants... she usually doesn't inhale all of it right then and there... but yesterday she was h-u-n-g-r-y! So of course, Andy and I had to look at pictures from when we first got her... I think we were almost in tears, our girl is growing up too fast!! :( what are we going to be like when we have kids?!

Let me let the pictures do the talking...

The day we picked her up. Daddy's girl from day 1!

She loves sleeping on her daddy!

like I said... daddy's girl...

Melts my heart.

We always joke that she's like a snake... she curls herself up so she looks small... but really is about 5'3 when she stands on her back 2 legs.

I have to show you what she has in her... then you'll see why we say we are going to have a pony in our house....

She has some great dane... that's her body exactly! She just has a little more growing to do.

a some lab... :)

and a little bit of pit bull. Yes, she has pit... and lemme tell you, they are all in how you raise them! some pits are mean, but if you raise them to be sweet... they will be.

On another note... we are having a super bowl party... what are some of your favorite dips to make??

No comments:

Post a Comment