Thursday, January 19, 2012

The little things...

It's the little things that make my day... a kiss from my hubby in the morning, the coffee being ready when I wake up, the little things he does around the house to help me, or getting me this....

and this...


Clean house = Happy girl!

If you know me, you know that I don't like to live in a mess. I won't go to bed unless the kitchen is cleaned, I get ready in the morning and wipe everything down before I go, I "tidy up" at least every other night.... I  just like to have a clean environment! You could say I'm a tiny bit OCD...
So when I got a new vacuum the other day AND a new Shark Steam Mop, I was THRILLED!!! I had to come right home and have Andy set it up so I could clean some floors! And lemme tell you, it did NOT dissapoint! I'm so excited to clean the house this weekend! Ha! And let's face it.... if you have to do something all the time, you might as well enjoy it right?!

I'm going to Target at lunch and I think I might get the hand held vacuum so I can clean up the Daisy hair a little bit easier! Oh the joys of growing up....

Happy Friday eve!!! and Happy 11 months to my groom and I! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment