Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love him...



I love him for many many many reasons... but here are just a few...

1.) because he told me that tonight we don't have to do a single thing, we can just lay in bed and watch movies on our MAC and he will just hold me since I don't feel well.

2.) because the night we got robbed, when we were laying in bed he didn't have to say anything... he just held onto me so tight and didn't let go... we had the most exhausting and draining day and he just made it all go away for those minutes.

3.) because no matter how harshly I sometimes talk, he still loves me and still thinks I'm the greatest person ever.

4.) because even with my hair all crazy, sweat down my face, no make up on, and a stinky mess he still thinks I'm the most beautiful person in the world.

5.) because his number one priority in life is me, and us and our little family.

6.) because he makes me want to be a better person just by his presence...

7.) because no matter how much life throws at us, we are fine as long as we have each other!


I love you Andy, thank you for being my rock this past week... and always!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment