Friday, January 27, 2012

Fashion Friday!

Today, since confession Friday is having a break, I'm going to do my own little Fashion Friday!

I'm obsessed with blues right now.... all types of blues!

I am loving the light blue and white right now...


 I'm also loving navy blue and turquoise... love love love it!

This is what gave me the idea.. I love this combo!

I found these bangels for 3 bucks! love them!

I have a navy blue top on with a turquoise neclace and jeans with gold shoes! :)

On another note... it was 6:44 and I was on my way to work and the temp was 65 degrees!! WHAT?! add some humidity and it felt like the mid to high 70's! although, my skin is loving the humidity! :)



I attempted dark nails last night.... so far I'm loving it!


I am SO SO happy it's Friday... like, if there was one more work day in this week I might just say oh well and be done with it all.

and one more thing before I go... I am so in love with my husband. I know, it's kinda random...because if you know me you know how much I love the man... but for real, he's a saint. someone who I tooootally don't deserve, but sure glad I have him! :) I was in one of those moods last night and he was very patient with me. I am lucky.

Happy Friday!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment