Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bedroom Makeover...

First off... 2 posts in one day... wow! ;)

I am a girl who loves white... white kitchen, white bedroom, white white white! I love it! To me it's just so clean and fresh! Don't get me wrong, I don't want EVERYTHING to be white... but I need the base of the room to be white.... and a VERY light blue... I'm loving that too!

So... I'm trying to think of how to make our room cuter... and I'd like to do it on a small budget... so here's what I'm thinking so far..


I would LOVE a light like that, but I'm not traiding my over head fan for NOTHIN'! :)

I would just like to go sit in this room for a minute please...


I've thought about doing that net thing over our bed... I had one in high school, so is it too young for us??


I like this brown bed skirt... so plain yet so cute!

LOVE this white duvet... but then again... it would have black dog hair over it most of the time :(

So chic.

and this pillow! ugh, to die for! and only $8.97 at Target! if only...

I'll let you know what I come up with... I might ask my hubby for my anniversary gift can I plllllllease makeover our bedroom..... but what about the dog hair?! ugh. decisions decisions.

stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. cute ideas! I am obsessed with pinterest! Ha. New follower:)

    ReplyDelete