Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm lovin Wednesday!

Happy hump day!

Here's what I'm loving today....


This cuddle bug! Her tummy has been upset the last few days... it's so sad!! :(
Any tips for a dog with the runs??

I love that our dog LOVES to play fetch... she sees a ball and gets so excited! It's adorable!

We are doing secret santa at work... well, whoever has me knows me! I heart makeup! so much! They have gotten me eye shadow and lip gloss from this brand, Elf! I have never heard of it, but I adore it!! I'm dying to know where they are buying it! I'll find out Saturday who has me :)

I'm loving this boy EVERYDAY! I can't wait to see him in 10 days!!! He's going to get smothered with kisses from his Auntie! :)

My fav. Covers up everything.... especially the circles under my eyes :)

Aren't these cute?? I'm going to go check them out today! They would be perfect with my dress for Saturday!

I'm loving that the weather will be cooling down... slowly but surely!

This is what I'm NOT loving!

Most of all... I ALWAYS love this guy!! And I'm super excited we get to dress up on Saturday and go to my work's Christmas party!!! The last time we dressed up like this was for our wedding! ha!

Have a great Wednesday y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment