Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend!

Ohhhh Monday.... I am ready for you!!! Let's all show Monday who's boss! Make it a great one!

It was the LAST weekend before our trip home! Let me just tell you how excited I am that we are leaving in 5 days!!! Words cannot describe how amazing it feels!!

Our weekend was good, Friday night we hung out at home... then Saturday we watched our friends son and then got ready for my work's Christmas party. It was fun to get dressed up and go out downtown. The party was pretty fun, and we had some good entertainment!

I'm not sure why this won't flip... grrr... but this is how I did my hair... I love hot rollers! They are amazing.

Here's how I did my eyes... my dress was hot pink and black, so I tried to do that to my eyes. :)
I love makeup!

Here's my dress... can you believe it was $6.99 at a local store!!! Best price ever!

The finished product!

My handsome hubby and I!

I love his kisses!!!!


Now... we just have to make it through this week... pack, clean, work, get Daisy ready and we will be on our way!!! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Have a great week!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment