Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Vacay interruption...

Our vacation is going so well! We really are having a wonderful time! It was great to be in Arizona for 8 days, and are loving Idaho as well! It's so nice to be with all our family, even if it's just for a short time! We sure do miss our little Daisy-poo, but will see her soon! Right now, we are soaking up all the Idaho time we can get!!

Here are some family pictures that my sweet friend Katie took from my side! We take family pictures with Andy's side on Saturday! :) 



The men in my life! 

Jackson and his boys! 

This little kid is just too much! he's absolutely amazing! 


He is so so smart!! 



and so cute! 


Merry Christmas from my family to yours!! 

My main squeeze ;) 


:) 


A Arizona Christmas! 


The Dunivant's! 

Jack and his parents :) 

;)

We had to get one with baby J! 

My amazing parents!!


That's not all the pictures... I'll post more when we get back to Georgia!! 

Back to vacation... see you soon  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment