Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jack Attack!

Hey.... we made it through Monday!!

We got to Skype with this cutie last night....



He was so stinkin cute! He had his little spoon and made sure his auntie and uncle got fed! It was adorable!! He even walked (with his momma's finger) to us from the other side of the room! He is getting so big! I can't wait to smother him in kisses on Saturday!! :)

I have tried and tried to flip these... they wont. ugh. so just turn your head a little....
(any tips?)

This is his little head about to pop up after he crawled to the computer! how cute!!

I haven't been in the Christmas spirit, so this morning I turned on some good ol' Mariah Carey... I think her Christmas album is the best ever! It worked, I'm feeling holly and jolly! :)





Have a great Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment