Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

nothing. absolutely nothing.

Call me scrooge... but I'm just not in the Christmas spirit. :( I wish I was, but I just can't find it.

I REALLY want to decorate our home... but my hubby doesn't want to go out to spend the money on Christmas decorations when we won't even be here... which makes total sense, and also because that's money we could put towards our trip... but oh I want to decorate so bad! Maybe that would get me in the Christmas spirit?? He probably also doesn't want me to go get decorations, because I wouldn't get the little dollar tree specials... I'd go all out!

go big or go home, that's my motto. he knows it too.

But next year... you better believe I'm going to pick up a few things!! We will probably be traveling the next few Christmas's until we have babies of our own... so I guess what's the point?? ugh.

I need an attitude check. asap.

Anyways... here are some ideas I lurrve dearly!

adore.

I'll take 1 of each please.

Welcome to winter wonderland....

awwww.

.
I love this tree!

I always see everyone's cute little Christmas outfits they have laid out... so I'm a girl, and like every other girl I dream of some day dressing my own little kidlets in fun outfits... so I figured I'd share some cute things I would some day hopefully use....

LOVE this on a little girl....

with a BIG FAT BOW! yes, my baby girls WILL have big fat bows and if you don't like it, then feel free to NOT hold my baby!    nuff said.  
(no clue who that baby is,  I just liked her flower bow)

Love this! Maybe big sister will wear this?

With this on her little head....

For moi??

Our little Andres Jr. will be wearing something like this....

Shirt for daddy... with a black sweatter vest over it! smokin hot! ;)



Happy Friday y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment