Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Thank you for your sweet comments yesterday, I am feeling much better today!! Maybe Aunt Flow is coming to town? Maybe it was the Monday blues... who knows!
I got off the phone with my mom last night and just had a good cry! I cried about things I didn't even realize were bothering me... I cried just to get it out, and boy did I feel better! Poor Andy walked in not knowing what I was upset about... he just held me and let me cry. Man, I sure do love that guy!

I am feeling more positive today... it's a new day! :)

We had a good night... I tried to make hamburgers in the toaster oven, it didn't work out so well... so we threw them out and went and got dinner. We stopped at Cato (a local clothing store) to see if they had any dresses for my work party on Saturday... the attire is "semi-formal"... and I just don't have anything! I was stressed out because I really didn't want to spend much money on a dress since we are leaving next week, but I knew I needed something... and guess what... I found a CUTE pink and black dress on the clearance rack for $6.99! So for a total of $10.00 I had a dress and earrings!
I didn't take a picture of the dress (those will come on Saturday when we are at the party)... but here is kind of what it looks like...

My dress isn't spaghetti strap, it has little sleeves... and it's not that low cut... but you get the idea...

I got some earrings that look kind of like this...

And some shoes like these! Mine are not that shiny tho :( but the ones I have will work!

Perfect-o!

I was putting my make-up on this morning and Daisy was in the mood to fetch... well apparently I had ignored her for too long so she just went ahead and put the ball where I would see it!
Silly dog.

My dad saw our blog yesterday and sent me this sweet message :) Thanks dad! You really did make my day with that! I can't wait to see you in 11 days!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your day is great... but if you are having a day like I did yesterday... know that it will get better! I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment