Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

"If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been."
Happy Birthday to my MOM!
(I'm a day early.... I just wanted to post this so bad!!)

In my mind... a great mom is someone who....


teaches you how to love your brothers and sisters,

gives you away even when it's hard,

takes you on vacations,

get's you dressed...

tells you how pretty you are,

feeds you when you are hungry,

helps and supports you while you make your dreams come true....


teaches you how to be a friend...

makes your wishes come true...

holds you even when your bigger than she is,

spends quality time with you...

vacations with you...

takes you to your "hometown"...

loves company...

shows you how to be a great sister...

goes on movie dates with you...

drives with you accross the country...

takes you to your favorite singer's concert...

stands by you while you watch your life begin...

teaches you how to smile...

and always tells you she loves you and shows her support along the way!

The greatest compliment I ever received was when someone told me I reminded them of my mom.

Mom,

You are my best friend, my encourager, my hero, someone who I can ALWAYS go to and you won't ever judge me... my vacation buddy, but most of all one of the most important people in my life.

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always... as long as I'm living my mommy you'll be!"

See you in 3 days!
Love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment