Friday, December 9, 2011

Confessional Friday...


1.) I had a awful night last night. I won't go into detail, but it was horrible. I had plans in my head, and they didn't happen and I get frustrated when that happens. I'm slowly becoming less OCD, but sometimes I just can't help it.

2.) I have a love/hate relationship with Popeye's Cinnamon Apple Pies... I've never loved apple pie, but these... these are different. I LOVE them, and hate them because they are so delicious!

3.) This morning my dog tried to eat my favorite ($35.00) makeup brush. I spanked her with my makeup mirror and it broke. She's too big, if I spank her with my hand it won't do a thing.

4.) I really want these shoes...
but I just got a pair of heels, and can't have any more.
 
5.) I only have 1 Christmas gift bought.

6.) There's a little part of me that still wants to be a nurse.... however, I HATE school.

7.) Along with number 6... I don't have much faith in myself.

8.) I wanted the iPhone mainly for Phase 10, and I've only played it 2 times since I got the phone (two months ago)

9.) I really want to go to the movie tonight, but don't want to bug my husband about it. lol.

10.) I often wonder what our kids are going to look like.

11.) I feel like these 8 days until we leave are going to DRAG... yet I have so much to do!

There you go... what are you confessions??
link up here !!

Happy Friday!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm stopping by from Confession Fridays!

    Your blog background is so pretty! And I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!!

    Have faith in yourself girl!!! You can do anything you set your mind too! :)

    Happy Friday xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Found your blog through Confession Fridays and wanted to let you know that I live in Georgia too!!!! Athens to be specific! Sending you some Georgia blog lovin'!!!! Oh and buy those pink shoes :) they are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes!!!

    and i wonder what my kids will look like one day, too!

    hope your day was better today!

    ReplyDelete