Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend!

Our Thanksgiving was great!
I wasn't sure how it would be, being away from family and all... but Andy and I decided it was time to create our own traditions for our little family of 3 (we include Daisy) ;) ... so we did! Our Thanksgiving consisted of cooking, eating, watching football and napping. It was fantastic! Actually... that's what we did the entire 4 day weekend and it was perfect! Here are some pictures of our 4 days off...

Our spread!
We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, corn casserole, green bean casserole, yummy rice, rolls, pumpkin pie and chocolate pie!
And I cooked IT ALL!!! I wanted to... just so I can say that I did it, and can do it.
My sweet sweet husband helped with dishes! that's the part I hate! :)

It was delish!

YUM!

Andy's favorite! :)

S.T.U.F.F.E.D.!

And then it was nap time....

And all weekend we hung out in our pj's (for the most part).. and relaxed!

Cutting the turkey! (can't figure out how to move the photo)

My brother sent me this of Jack... too much turkey?

Jade and Jack at sea world!

Sunday night we got to skype with Frank and his family... it's so fun to see their little faces! We miss those kids!

And.... 19 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE!!!!!!!

I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!! We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment