Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

(in NO particular order... here's what I'm thankful for!)


My rock, my lover, my friend, the yin to my yang, the peanut butter to my jelly...
My husband!


Our marriage!

Lifelong friends (and second mothers!)

Our Fur-Baby!

Amazing in-laws!

Family support!

Sisters that are friends!

Grandmas! (2 are not pictured)

Incredible examples!

The most amazing parents in the world!

 

The best families in the world!


Awesome aunts and uncles!

This everyday life that we live!
It's not an easy life...sometimes it can be tiring, frustrating, exhausting... but it's our life and we wouldn't change a thing!


p.s. in 24 days we will be with family, so you'll be seeing pictures OTHER than the wedding ones ;) it's what we have for now tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment