Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Some people on Facebook are saying each day of November what they are thankful for... So I decided to do it, but on our blog instead! Sometimes I'll look back through the old posts and it kind of gives me some encouragement so I figured this way I can save it! :)

So... I have 3 days to do!
Day 1: I am thankful that I was able to wake up another day and be thankful for things!

Day 2: I am SO VERY thankful for my husband! Seriously. I know I say that alot, and it will probably be on my "thankful list" a few more times this month... but he really is the reason I get up each day. I just adore that man. We've only been together 18 months, but he still makes my heart pitter-patter like the first time he kissed me!
Honey, you are my rock!!
Day 3: I am thankful for my parents!!  They have always been there for me, even when I'm not there for myself. They have always taught me right from wrong, to turn the other cheek, to love people no matter what, to always make time to listen, to always see the glass half full, to live life to it's fullest, to always give it my best... whatever I am doing, to always love my brothers and sisters even when they make me mad, to always be kind to strangers, and are the perfect example of true love! I have watched them from day 1 treat each other like a husband or wife should treat their spouse!

Thank you for showing uncondional love mom and dad! I love you both!

What are you thankful for today??
Can I also say... I'm SO THANKFUL it's Friday Eve!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment