Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF...

Today... I am thankful for my sweet puppy!
This girl really knows how to make her parents crazy, happy, sad, mad, and laugh!

I REALLY am going to be thankful for her next week when Andy goes to the field for 4 days (SAD!) and she is my cuddle bug!

Here she is with her new rope! She loves it!


Yesterday was our friend Chase's birthday, so we had him over for dinner and cake!
Here's his german chocolate birthday cake!


Blowing out the candles!


My honey getting the candles ready!


"Happy Birthday To You..."


I love waking up to this....


I'll leave you with this cutie! I was playing with this picture on my InstaGram, I just love that app!! Not as much as I love this little man! Can't wait to see him in 42 days!!  


Have a GREAT weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment