Tuesday, November 22, 2011

T-U-R-K-E-Y!

Who's cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year??
I know I am! And boy am I nervous!
Here's what our menu consists of...

Tukey
Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Corn Casserole
Yummy Rice
Glazed Carrotts
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie

and I'm not sure what else... as if that's not enough right??
I am in charge of everything but the mashed potatoes... the other sides, no problemo! The turkey on the other hand... that's where I'm a bit nervous. I've never even tried to cook a turkey... and quite frankley the little birdie scares the you know what outta me... but hey, it's our first years as Mr and Mrs... and if the turkey doesn't turn out... well then thank goodness we've got a ham! ;)

Today... I'm thankful that we are able to host Thanksgiving! No matter how much we miss our family, we are making our own traditions and that's what I love the most!


Happy Thanksgiving y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment