Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sweet Husband of Mine!

Last night we went to a friends birthday party, but before we left we took a few pictures!
I was trying to find "that cute outfit"... and probably changed about 8 times... and finally found something I felt somewhat cute in... but during the process of changing outfits, Andy came up to me and said "honey it doesn't matter what you wear, you are always beautiful!". He probably tells me this a few times a day, and I just don't think he realizes how much it really means... I could feel ugly, bloated, or just plain gross... but those little words... you are always beautiful makes me feel like a super model!! 

I just love him! 


I love his kisses! 


Silly! 


He's so handsome, isn't he?

I have to add, he is sitting here next to me while I blog (watching the big LSU - Alabama game) and he said he DOES know how much it means to me... he's just amazing! I adore him!

Have a great Sunday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment