Wednesday, November 30, 2011

stressed.

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D.

That's what I'm feeling right now.

If you are a praying person, could you say one right now?
The good Lord up above knows exactly what it is that you will be praying about, and also please pray for a calming heart for me. I need it.

Yes, my husband and I are fine, no we are not pregnant, no we are not sick (other than the common cold)... we just need some prayer. Pray for this place to be a little more positive. Pray for our vacation to come quickly. Pray for us to keep our heads above water... what little we have left.

I appreciate you not asking questions, and I look forward to being my ol' positive happy self real soon.

Being an Army wife is not for the faint of heart. It's hard. Sometimes I'd like to give the people in charge a piece of my mind... sometimes I want to throw the duces and get out of here. but we can't.
It's the life we chose, and we will succeed. We will.

Happy Wednesday. I hope yours is better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment