Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sniffly, sneezy, cough, sore throat...

Forget the Day or Nyquil... give me THIS...
And this...



and an award for the handsome man in my life... because that's what got me through yesterday!
On Sunday I woke up from a nap feeling sick...sore throat and congested... and yesterday morning around 4:30 I woke up BURNING up with a sore throat, sinus congestion, ear aches, and just plain SICK! I stayed home from work (SHOCK right??)... I am not one to stay home, and slept ALL day! Literally all day. I woke up 2 times to Andy coming home, but then was out! I woke up around 6ish and then had a little trouble sleeping last night... but today I feel better! Still not 100%.. but much better than yesterday!

My sweet husband took such good care of me! He made sure I was fed, hydrated, medicated and comfy. He was so sweet to me! He always is, but he was extra sick because I wasn't feeling well. Thank you babe!
This sweet girl would not leave my side yesterday! She was so calm too... she knew momma wasn't feeling well!

So... my yesterday thankfulness is for Advil Cold & Sinus, Gatorate and my hubby!!

Today's thankfulness is for face time on the iPhone, iPad, and MAC!

We got to face-time with Andy's brother and family on Sunday... their sweet boys are just precious! I can't wait to see them in 30 days!!!  We miss all our sweet newphews so much!!

Baby Jaron! He's so cute! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

He is not camera shy! :)

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Brotherly love!!

Handsome Jacob!

Cutie Jayson!!

See you in 32 days boys!! :)

Happy Tuesday! (or Thursday if you have a short week like we do!)



No comments:

Post a Comment