Friday, November 4, 2011

My Sisters!

I'm doing Saturday's blog early because tomorrow will be BUSY!

Today (Saturday) and EVERYDAY I'm thankful for my sisters!!!

This little cutie is 15 (going on 20!) and is my little blessing! I was SO thrilled when we saw she was a girl... and I could not wait to build a sister friendship with her! My little punkin is someone who is always there for her big sis, and she is just a ray of sunshine! She's growing up entirely too fast and it's KILLING me... but I love that we can relate to so many things now too! Love you punkie!

This fellow military wife has been my go-to girl many many many times! I know I can always call Jade with any question military or non military related. She is not just my sister in law, she is one of my very best friends! She has been the greatest blessing (her AND Andy) to our family, and I could not imagine life without this girl! She is an AMAZING mommy too... and I'm sure will be just as patient when I call her with mommy questions (in the FUTURE). Love you Jade!


Where do I even start with Liz?! If there's anyone out there who knows me just as much as my husband... it's this girl! She's the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for! I am lucky enough to call her my sister now too! Never would I have thought we'd some day be related... seeing how we were best friends for 5 years before I started even thinking about her brother! (funny how things turn out). She is always there to chat, even if it's a million miles away! Love you Liz!

I don't have a picture of my other SIL Charity... :(  We will definitely be taking one at Christmas time!! I adore Charity! We haven't had much time together, but I know she is someone I can always pick up the phone and call I need to! And her and Frank (her husband, Andy's brother) make some of the cutest kids around!! Love you Chairity!

And last, but definitely not least, my sister Chelsea (who I will hopefully get an updated picture with as well when we are in Boise)...
I have learned with having Chelsea as my sister that you don't have to have the same blood to be related.  Through thick and thin I am proud to call her my sister.  I am so proud of all that she has accomplished and the great mother that she is to Conner.  Love you Chels!


I kinda feel like I was announcing them to come on stage or something ... haha... but really, I LOVE those girls!!! I can't wait to see every single one of them NEXT MONTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment