Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hard night!

Last night sucked.

It was horrible.

 Probably the worst night I've had in a long time.
 I'm a girl, girls are emotional... but last night was a whole new level of emotion. I cried over things I haven't cried about in a long time, I was frustrated with my husband and took things out on him that I shouldn't have, I called my mom and was hardly able to talk because I was crying so hard, I felt like the world was against me and I had only myself to blame! There's only so many times you can hurt someones feelings before they don't want to talk to you. You would think I have learned that by now right?
I am not going to lie... living in a place that feels like a world away from my "normal" is hard. The first year of marriage is hard. Working at a job where you feel like you are going nowhere is hard. And it finally hit me. I am not always going to be that "happy go lucky" person, as much as I would love to... I just can't be that strong one ALL the time. I wish I could, believe me I wish I could. But I can't.

I'm so very thankful for friends and family who love me and care for me and send me encouraging words, because sometimes I do need it. I'm human. I am weak. but thankfully, they know that and love me still!

And as far as my husband, God bless that man for not leaving me on the side of the road sometimes! He's a saint and I absolutely don't deserve his love, but am so very thankful for it! I am emotional, he is emotional... and to mix our two worlds has been interesting ... but I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you for not yelling at me when I need it the most! Thank you for your humble heart and for being quiet with your anger. And thank you for always seeing the good in me.

Sometimes I just need to write things down... I don't know how I REALLY feel until I sit down to write it... which is why I LOVE this blog. It shows the good and the bad. We Georgia Rodriguez's are normal too! :)

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment