Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jesse!!!

Yesterday was my father in law's birthday... better late than never right??


See where he gets his good looks from??
(Jesse always says that to me) :)

He is a one of a kind, huge hearted, amazing father, sweet friend, and great father in law kind of guy! I have been blessed with my in-laws! They are such great people! Of course I knew that going in! :)



Jesse is someone who can always liven up a party! He is so much fun and is so very caring! I see where Andy got his soft side from! :) He's given me wonderful advice throughout the years, and has raised a one-of-a kind son! (All of his kids are great!!)


(I love this picture of Liz and Jesse on her wedding day!)

Jesse, we love you so very much! Thank you for being such a great example to us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment