Sunday, November 20, 2011

ABC's of me!

A. Age:  Twenty-Seven! Closer and closer to thirty every day....

B. Bed size: Queen... but we are upgrading to a King someday! :)

C. Chore that you hate: Sweeping and Mopping! I think it's one in the same. Hate both of 'em!

D. Dogs: 1 dog... that's all we can handle! She's a 60 pound snuggler...

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee... Or you could say Creamer with a little bit of coffee in it...

F. Favorite color: pink! it's so happy!

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.

H. Height: Five feet four inches... always thought I was 5'3 until I went to the Doctor for my surgery :) proud to say I am an inch taller!

I. Instruments you play: Used to play the piano... emphasis on the "used to"

J. Job title: Receptionist. Dislike it. But it's a paycheck! Miss my old job :''(

K. Kids: Zero. Zilch. Nada. No thank you, for a little while....

L. Live: Good ol' Georgia! ;)

M. Movie: Dirty Dancing. All time fav.

N. Nicknames: Ranz, Babe, baby, love, sis...

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2.5 months ago!

P. Pet peeves: ignorance! Does that count? Lazy people...

Q. Quote from a movie: "nobody puts baby in the corner!!"

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Two amazing brothers, two beautiful sisters! and some incredible brother and sister in laws!

T. Time it takes you to get ready: 45 minutes!

U. Underwear: yes please.

V. Vegetable you hate: broccoli... yuk!

W. What makes you run late: DAISY! Our dog. I'm not late, I'm late in my eyes... but still usually 5 or 10 minutes early!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: too many to list!

Y. Yummy food that you make: fried chicken! my mother in laws taquitos, my mom's beans...

Z. Zoo animal: Zebras!

Today I'm thankful for my wonderful blog readers!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment