Friday, November 18, 2011

9 Months!


This 9 month post is special to me... last year on November 27th, Andy proposed! It was the Saturday after Thanksgiving... we had gone to see Eclipse (I think...) and we came home and had picked up Burger King because we were starving... and I went into my room to change, and I came out and he was standing in the doorway... he said sweet and wonderful things to me, and pulled out a ring and asked me to marry him!
It was PERFECT!
I didn't want a fancy restaurant, I didn't want to be dressed up, I didn't want people watching.. I just wanted him! It was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it! :)

It's hard to believe our 9 month anniversary is TOMORROW! Some days it seems like we just got married.. and some days it seems like I hadn't ever been without him!

Hanging out at the park on Andy's R&R.

My fav.

3
My favorite engagement picture!
(our photographer was AWESOME!)

Getting ready!

So handsome.


He was so smiley that day!! :)

I could have run down that aisle if they let me!! :)

Don't let him fool you... he DID get a little choked up! :)

Lighting our unity candle!

Besos!!


We did it!!!!

Always happy in this mans arms!!




Here we are... 9 months later!

I have learned more about myself in the last 9 months than I've ever known.
I've laughed more, loved harder, and found more patience as I have learned and am still learning to live with someone who is so much different than me... but somehow it works.... we've had arguments, we've had tickle fights, we've had sad times, and hard times... but I would not want to go through them with anyone else in my life! I love you Andres Alejandro Rodriguez! I love you with all my heart!!


Our 10 month anniversary won't have a post because we will be in sunny ARIZONA!! I'll try to blog while we are gone... but don't count on it ;) I'm going to soak up family time as much as possible!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 Month Anniversary!! Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete