Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend recap!

We had a great weekend! Probably the best in a while... I wasn't moody, Andy was relaxed, and Daisy was her usual happy self! :) A perfect weekend if you ask me!

Friday night we went to dinner with our friends Melody, Carlos and CJ. Melody and I carpool to work and Andy and Carlos had the day off (4 day weekend due to Colombus day today), so the guys rode in together and we all went to Olive Garden for dinner! Andy and I ventured off to the mall after that since we were already in town.

Sweet little CJ before he gobbled up all his pasta! :)

Then Saturday we were lazy and just hung out and relaxed all morning, then went to Melody and Carlos's house for dinner and games... or so we thought! :) We ended up getting a little side tracked from the games... and never actually pulled them out... but had a fun evening anyways! That's for a later post!


My husband HATES pictures, so I try to not make him take them too often... but Saturday I wanted a pic or 2, and I got some! I didn't specify he had to look normal! ha!

Kisses for me!

Then Sunday I cleaned the house, did laundry, went grocery shopping, and all that other fun stuff while Andy watched football and Daisy for me! (football for him, Daisy for me). :)

She did come out with me after I was done with everything... I opened up the doors and windows because we were having a crazy rain storm and I love listening to the rain...

Here she is trying to get out... I had to put the laundry basket in her way!

All in all, it was a perfect weekend! I just wish it lasted a little bit longer!
How was yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment