Friday, October 28, 2011

TGIF and Recipe!

First off... TGIF!!!!!
I had 1 day off last weekend... so this girl is TIRED! And the good news is that Andy and I went grocery shopping on Wednesday (whew!), last night I cleaned the entire house, and throughout the week I've done laundry.... so our weekend is all about relaxing, sleeping, relaxing, watching movies, relaxing, and playing with Miss Daisy! How excited am I?! VERY!!

Last night I made Spaghetti, and OMG was it delish!!!!
A few months back we were at our friends house and Melody made Spaghetti...I had to find out what the girl did because the sauce was to die for!!
She told me and ever since then I've been making it like that... with a little change here and there...
Shout out to Melody... thanks girl! The Rodriguez's are now addicted! :)

Let's start with the Meatballs...
I buy the ground beef that's in a roll... I don't know how to explain it and I didn't take a pic (oops!)
Anyways... lay your meat out and season it with Adobo, Garlic Salt, Onion Salt... pictured below...



Then roll into balls, cover in bread crumbs and put in a pan of water... fill the pan so it covers most of the ball of meat...


Let them cook for a while... probably about 40 minutes or so...

For the Sauce you'll need Classico or Newman's Sweet Tomato Basil...
here's the important part... add some Adobo seasoning (pictured below), 2 table spoons of Cream Cheese, and some of the water from the meatball mixture (after the meatballs are almost done cooking)...


Then add your meatballs into the sauce...
For the pasta... cook them as normal... (we use spaghetti and angel hair pasta)... we like the 2 different noodles :)

And waaa... laaa...
You have dinner!!

I am not a good one to give recipe's, I don't really measure things... so if you need a better recipe let me know and I'll make it and measure things out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment